Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Mom & Dads little man

We are so blessed! Joey and I are enjoying every minute with Jackson. It is an amazing feeling being a parent, we have so much to be grateful for. We love our little peanut so much! today was a very emotional day for me. We took Jackson to get circumsized. I was so nervous, I cried through the whole procedure. Jackson actually was really good through it, I was the one that was a mess. He is doing really good so far, he is sound asleep in his swing. I am just glad that it is over with.





8 comments:

The Bishop Family said...

He is so cute!! I think he is changing every day.

Cherine said...

He is such a good lookin baby!!! Ya being circumsized can't be fun. They did my sons while we were still in the hospital. The nurse asked if I wanted to go I said no but my husband went. I think I would have struggled too!!! I hate changing boys with that little ring on them. Don't worry it will fall off soon!

Sherrelle said...

Oh my gosh you are so good... I have already told RJ that when we have kids if we have boys that is something that their daddy will have to do with them because I do not even think I could be there...

MARCHANT FAMILY said...

Congrats on the baby!!! It has been forever since I have seen you guys. I am glad i came across your blog!!! Have fun with the little guy they grow up fast!!

MARCHANT FAMILY said...

Congrats on the baby!!! It has been forever since I have seen you guys. I am glad i came across your blog!!! Have fun with the little guy they grow up fast!!

Melissa and Paul said...

Hey guys, Congrats on Jackson. Welcome to the parent club, it's so much fun experiencing all the "first" things that will be happening. You got your self a handsome little man.

D'On Marx said...

Congratulations! He is too cute! I can't believe you're a mom! So crazy!!

Jill said...

He is adorable. You guys will be a darling little family of 3. Congrats!!