Monday, November 5, 2007

Jacksons Blessing Day Nov. 4, 2007

Well, Jacksons Blessing Day was wonderful. Everything went really well. Lots of family and friends came to Jacksons special day. We are so grateful for all the support from our family and friends, Thanks everyone!! Joey gave Jackson a beautiful blessing, I don't think there was a dry eye in the room, and the testimonies that were shared brought the spirit in so strong. It really was a perfect day, a day I will always remember. After the blessing we had a luncheon at the house, we really had a good time visiting with everyone. For Jacksons big day I crocheted a burp cloth with his name and date on it, it went really well with the hand crochet all white blessing afghan that a close friend of the family made for him. Of course we can not forget his blessing outfit that he wore. It was all perfect and are keepsakes that we will cherish always.















9 comments:

Missy said...

Ooh, what a special day. He looked so cute, and girl you look great too. Was that Trisha and Mitch in one of the pics? I haven't seen them in forever!

Melissa and Paul said...

Hey there Andrea,

It was a pleasure to attend the special moment in your families life. Thank you for the comments left on my blog. THey were sweet and very touching and i'm glad we can support you guys!!After all, That's what friends are for!!! =)

Anonymous said...

hello! Im soo sad I missed it! I'm so excited for you! You are the cutest lil mama!!

Heather said...

Love the Header...glad you got it to work. It looks really good.

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

Missy-
yes, that was Trisha and Mitch and their baby Carter. She is starting up a blog so when she gets it going I will have to give her address and you girls can keep in touch. thanks for your sweet comments. talk to you later!

Cherine said...

Jackson looked so sweet! I love when babies are blessed! And I agree Andrea you are one HOT MAMA!!! Ya you'll have to give me Trisha's info too. I didn't even know she married Micth! Guess that shows I have been away a LONG time!

Amanda said...

What a great day for you! He is so cute. You are beautiful too!!!

Amanda said...

Hey! Will you email me your embroidery machine info? avswinn@yahoo.com

Amber and David said...

Aaww! So cute! I'm sorry we missed it! I remembered Sunday afternoon, I swear I have pregnancy induced memory loss! Looks like Jackson's special day went beautifully!