Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I found my Thumb!!

Jackson is so funny! Everything now goes straight for his mouth, and he has found his thumb. He doesn't really suck it he just kind of chews on it and smiles at us, like ha, ha mom and dad look what I am doing. It is so cute, and I can't believe I am saying that cause I always said I would never let my baby suck his thumb. Joey is constantly pulling his hands out of his mouth and putting his binkie in instead, but I had to get some cute pictures of it before we break him of his habit. I love my boy!

6 comments:

Heather said...

DANG~he so smart..and cute! Love the new look of your blog.

Emily said...

I just can't get over how cute he is!

Missy said...

He's adorable! Your blog looks great too!

Anonymous said...

I think thumb sucking is so cute when they are that small... But such a bad habit to kick! Luckly none of my babies would take a passifier or there thumb!! Good luck with that one! :) Love the new look!

Cherine said...

He is so HANDSOME! Hey your blog is supa dupa cute!

Rachel said...

I could kiss his stinkin face off! I love your new blog, so cute. Hey with us moving we will be only 4 1/2 hours away. Yay!