Sunday, April 27, 2008

Joeys Paintball Tournament






Jackson and I went to Joeys paintball tournament on Saturday. He plays for a team called Bohica with a bunch of guys, they have played in tournaments before and done really well together. Most of the tournaments have been out of town in the past and this one was in Vegas, so we got to go watch. I made a shirt for Jackson to wear that said, "My dada rocks at paintball #333." He looked so cute, and Joey loved it. Joey can't wait till Jackson is old enough to teach him how to play! We had a good time, even Kim, Bryan and Dax came to watch. We are proud of you daddy (Joey) we love you!!

4 comments:

Lenzi said...

Awww! What a fun day you guys had! The little shirt you made is stinkin' cute :) How did they do in the tournament?? Did they kick butt?!

Rachel said...

Love the shirt! I am trying to figure out who he looks like... and I think its joey, but a little bit of you too!

Anonymous said...

How cool! I love the shirt!

Cherine said...

Andrea you are seriously so cute! Love the shirt!