Wednesday, May 7, 2008

update on Jackson



Jackson turned 7 months the other day, I can't believe it, time has flown by. We call him Chuck Liddell cause his hair is growing in really thick only on the center part of his head like Chuck Liddells mohawk, it is too funny. About a month ago he said momma and just the other day he said Dadda--Yep he said momma first--Joey was jealous. hee, hee! He has been doing the army crawl and a funny worm crawl for a while but now just on Monday he finally figured out how to move his legs and arms at the same time and do a legitimate crawl, and he is sitting up on his own too. It is so much fun watching him do all these things. We are in trouble though cause he is in to everything--baby proofing has begun. Jackson also has two teeth on the bottom, so we brush and floss everyday, he surprised me and let me do it, he is definitely my son. Everyday is an adventure with Jackson, I love being a mom to him and taking care of him. I will have to post some videos of him crawling and saying, "momma" I love it!!

16 comments:

D'On Marx said...

He's so cute! I can't believe it's been 7 months already! He's so big!!

Anonymous said...

He looks so much like his Dad! I know I say that all the time! I love the lidell hair! Very tough looking. I cannot believe he lets you floss.. Talan hates when I try to brush his teeth. I get the stiff tounge over his teeth... Stubborn! I just want to squeeze Jackson he is so cute!!

Rachel said...

K, so I already told you before, but seriously, Jackson looks just Joey. It's crazy! Chloe is a doll, tell Nikki I said hi and congrats on her beautiful little girl. And why does your child let you brush and floss his teeth? With Easton it's a wrestling match every time. The kid's teeth are going to rot out cause I can't get a good brushing going on. Well miss ya, love ya!

Lenzi said...

He is friggin precious! I am in love with him and I want to kiss his little cheeks! My how he looks like a little Joey :) Little JJ loves when I brush his teeth too, he loves to brush them himself..hmm... independance, wonder where he got that from! Love ya tons and Ill talk to you soon!!

Heather said...

Love the shirt...I wonder who gave him that cute polo!

Kyson and Kodi said...

He's such a doll, I check your blog all the time to see how fast he is growing. Thanks so much for being such great sis-in-laws to Emily and all the help with the baby bedding I would be lost without you guys. You girls are angels in my eyes and always will be.

Rachel said...

He is such a little stud! I just showed Mia his picture and I think she whispered that she thought he was cute. Hee hee!

The Johnson Five said...

Ahh..my little booger is such a stud! Whoo-whoo! Love your guts Jack!!

Jill & Seth said...

He is adorable. Time goes by so fast. I love the picture of him sitting on the grass. That is so cute. Reese doesn't like the grass either. It must be a baby thing.

Wynd said...

He is so big and adorable! Amazing how much they change. I am having tons of fun with the digital scrap stuff, and would love to get together sometime and show you.

Amber and David said...

Wow! 7 months already! Is it just me or does it seem like time just flies by these days? He's adorable!

Lenzi said...

Hey sista! How do you comment on Nikkis blog?? I went to it and there is no place for blogging and I wanted to leave her some love notes! And add her to my cool friends list! Love Yur guts!

Brooke said...

hey it was so fun to see you guys the other day at the mall! wish we had more time to chat! hope things are going great with you!

Anonymous said...

i cant believe how big he is getting!! such a handsome boy!!

Brad and Leslie said...

K - I know you were up in Parowan with Lenzi last weekend...where are YOUR pictures and Memorial Day post?! You guys look great and Jackson is such a cutie pie! Leslie

Cherine said...

Holy Joey's Mini Me!!!! He is such a cutie! He is getting so big! Gosh time fly by!!!