Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloweiner!!

On halloween night we always go to my sister Kim and brother-in-law Bryans annual fabulous halloween party. This year they totally out did themselves, with the decorations, food, bobbing for apples and the haunted backyard. We had a blast, thanks guys, can't wait for next year.
Kelly and Brandon: Pirate and Mr. Pimp
Kim and Dax: the best pilots in town. Dax looking all studly in his top gun outfit.

Mott family: two spiders and Joes pest controlNikki, Aaron (I think that is Aaron--or some crazy guy who just broke out of prison.) and Chloe
Kim is so creative with her ribs and punctured heart of the skeleton, and may I say it tasted so good!
To drink: Sprite a la hawaiian punch decapatated head and fingers. hee, hee
bestest buddies: Kitty cat Chloe, and itsy bitsy spider Jackson
Jackson loves him some papa Mott!
Let me see here, E=MC2--our little genius!

Jackson play buddy every Thursday Janie or may I say the lovely Snow White. Jackson was trying to pull off her bow. oops, we are working on being soft.

Thursday night Joey, Jackson and me Mario went to my sisters stake trunk or treat, we had a blast. Jackson boogied the night away to the halloween music, he loves to shake his booty!

This year I am working at a new dental office, and we had to dress up for halloween. We don't work on Fridays so we dressed up on Thursday. I work with my really good friend Kelly, she is the other hygienist so we dressed up as Mario and Luigi. one patient said, "See ya later train conductor."--hee hee too funny!

9 comments:

Travis and Ashlee said...

Lookslike you had lots of fun! And cute costumes, so creative like always!!

Heather said...

k~my favorite picture is of Jackson w/ the glasses on. We should of gotten a picture of all the boys in their glasses that Grammy gave to them. Too funny!

And Jackson & Janie looks so cute! They had fun playing last Thursday. And yes, he just loves her cute hair bows.

Lenzi said...

OMG you guys all looked so cute! I love the spider and pest control.. very creative hehe... Jack Jack looks so friggin cute in his little glasses on!!! Miss you guys.. love your guts :)

Melissa Anderson said...

Can you be my go to girl when I need any ideas or lessons on anything creative? I loved all the costumes and it looked like a really fun party.

Rachel said...

Fun times. Jack was an adorable spider. He's such a handsome boy. Hey did you guys still want to do pictures? Just call me. We've been playing phone tag lately. Let's get together on your next day off. I'm working Mondays and Fridays though, so it might have to be a Saturday that we get together. Anyhoo, call me!

Brad and Leslie said...

How fun you guys are! What dentist office do you work at? It looks like my kids dental office!

Rachel said...

I am loving the new blog header! Very cute. I am still laughing about Mia and Jackson riding that 4-wheeler. Cracks me up when I think about her hanging out on the back of his ride.

Kara said...

Cute halloween pics. I love Mario and Luigi. I also love your new backround, and your dark hair. You're one hot mamma!!

Brooke said...

Super cute costumes! You guys make me want to throw a party...too fun;) looks like you had a blast!