Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Christmas 2009





Christmas Card pictures, taken by our good friend Clayton Stewart, he is so talented!
Hee, hee I love this kid!

Feeding the homeless on Christmas Eve--Mott Family tradition!
playing football in the street
big ol' dorks showing up wearing the exact same outfit cause we shop together--priceless!! Don't mind the goofball int the background all day calling us Sta-ndrea.
Jackson loves him some emmie and T!

baking Tookies for santa as Jackson would say.

Christmas morning





I love this picture

Jackson and Taba--they are so cute together in nursery and they even wear matching outfits





hanging out with Kim, Bryan, Dax and Cannon--fun!

9 comments:

Cherine said...

Fun Christmas! Your little guy is getting so big! Oh and I like your Christmas pictures a lot!!

Melissa Anderson said...

What you updated you blog?! YAY! Looks like your Christmas was perfect. What a cute family! Miss ya!

Melissa Anderson said...

P.S. London is looking at your blog with me...and I must say she really appreciates the tunes! She keeps saying, "I like this mommy!"

Melissa Anderson said...

Thats because it was playing the "Jumpy, Jump, Jump" song. She really liked it. Sorry it only took me three comments to get out everything necessary huh! I am slow.

Heather said...

K - the taba & jackson pix is too funny! He does not look happy holdn her hand.

joellen said...

cute pictures of your adorable family!

Rachel said...

I love all your cute pictures! Jackson is so dang cute. Fun Christmas!!

The Johnson Five said...

Ya!!! I finally updated too..it was like forever!!! Love all the pics...it's too bad I didn't even make one!! haha...just messin...maybe if we were around for Thanksgiving and Christmas..haha!

Tiffany said...

Loved your christmas card this year!!!! Did you get ours??? Sounds like a great holiday!!!! I'll be in Vegas in Feb for a month!!! We should get together with Karen!!!