Saturday, September 22, 2007

The nursery is almost done! We just need Jackson to come

Here is whats on the wall above the changing table. The picture that is in the frame is a picture of Joeys dad Lee on a horse barrel racing when he was a little boy. This is who Jackson is named after Jackson Lee Mott. The name Jackson is also a family name my grandmas maiden name was Jackson.
We finally got the letters for the wall in the mail, and Jacksons nursery is finally done, well kind of, the changing table still has not come in. One side of the room is done and looking very cute. Now all we need is a baby!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Ooh, I love it. I have a friend in my ward that does vinyl if you ever need any more.

phoenixta said...

I know you posted this forever ago but where did you order your letters from? I'm expecting and I googled images of nursery wall letters and I I found your blog as one of my results.