Saturday, September 29, 2007

Past the due date

Well, Jacksons due date has come and past and still no Jackson. We all thought he would be here by now. We went to the doctors office on Friday and I am still 1 1/2 cm dilated, she doesn't like to go more than a week over the due date so we scheduled to be induced on Wednesday Oct. 3rd at 7:30 am. Meanwhile we have been having fun with the family trying to pass the time and keep my mind off labor and wanting Jackson to come. Today while Joey was golfing with his dad I met my family at Gilcrease Orchard to pick out pumpkins, I found the cutest little pumpkin for Jackson and I also did a lot of walking in hopes of going into labor naturally before the induction date. It has been a long day and I am tired from all the walking and bumpy car rides with my dad driving. Hopefully some of these methods worked and Jackson will come soon, we will let you all know when he has finally arrived!









kim & Dax at Gilcrease ranch!










The family with all of our pumpkins that we picked at the orchard!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Yes~we are all waiting..and waiting..and waiting. Drink more of the Rasberry drink. Somethings gotta work to put you into labor.

Missy said...

Ooh, you look so cute for being overdue! How does a tiny girl like you go over I wonder?! Best of luck, hope he comes before Wednesday!!

Livin' it and Lovin' it! said...

Hey Girlie,
Looks likfe you guys had fun picking pumpkins!!!! What hospital are you having Jackson at? Good luck with the induction on Wednesday how exciting!!!!!! Everything will be okay I'm sure you are a little nervous though. Best of luck can't wait to see you all!!! Love ya

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

I'm having him at St. Rose Siena, the one on St. Rose parkway and Eastern. You will have to come see us in the hospital or when we get home. yeah, I am nervous but excited at the same time. we will call or I will have wyndee call and let you know when he gets here and how everything went, love ya!

Emily said...

Look at you! Still super cute & ready to have a baby! Hurry up & come Jackson! What's your email & I'll email you our address for that card. It was so good to see you guys!

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

here is my email address Emily
andielouroo@yahoo.com, Jackson is finally here!