Thursday, March 6, 2008

Handsome boy!


I just love this little boy!! He is so much fun. Everyday he does something that just cracks me up. He is growing up so fast, I can't believe he is already 5 months old. Now that he knows how to roll over he gets on his belly and puts his little booty in the air and and pushes off with his feet. His arms are not strong enough yet to hold him up but he is trying to crawl. It is amazing to watch him grow, I love it. I love that every time someone talks to him he smiles and his whole face lights up, it is so cute. He really does have the cutest little baby face. My little handsome man!

8 comments:

D'On Marx said...

He is so cute! It's been 5 months already?

Rachel said...

He looks so much like Joey in that picture. You are such a cute Mom!

Cherine said...

Oh my gosh Andrea he has changed so much. It is amazing watching them grow!!! Motherhood is so awesome (even if you have bad days and everyone is sick =)

Heather said...

We Love baby Jack Jack soooo much! He just too darn CUTE!

Anonymous said...

he looks so much like his father!! He is so stankin cute! He will be walking before too long! Yeah!

Missy said...

I can't believe how much he has grown! He is so handsome! He reminds me of Luke as a baby. I swear Luke grew up thinking his name was handsome!

Sherrelle said...

HE is too cute I love his little smile!!!

Emily said...

He's adorable!