Thursday, February 21, 2008

whoo-hoo I got my braces off!!

I am so excited today cause after a year and a half I finally got my braces off. This is my second time around with braces and let me tell ya I am going to wear my retainer this time. My teeth are beautiful now, thanks to Dr. Hamilton, who is seriously the best Orthodontist in town. I can finally smile normal in pictures again, whoo-hoo. My ankle is lots better, the swelling has gone down and i can put most of my weight on it and it doesn't hurt. Oh, and happy four year anniversary Kim & Bryan, love you guys! What a wonderful day.

11 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah! Show those pearly whites off!

Wynd said...

Dang, you look good! I dont think I have seen you smile that big in forever!!! Glad your cankle is going away. Loves!

Brooke said...

Lookin good Andrea! Just wanted to pop in and say hi!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Dont you love the feel of your teeth when you get your braces off!!! Wear that retainer!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Dont you love the feel of your teeth when you get your braces off!!! Wear that retainer!!!

The Bishop Family said...

That is the smile i remember!

Cherine said...

Your smile is BEAUTIFUL!!! Yea and yes I echo Melissa..WEAR YOUR RETAINER!! =)

About Me said...

andrea,
I was so excitted to see your blog. I am glad you found me. Wow, it has been so long. Tell your family hi for me. I love Dr. Hamilton. My sister goes to him and I know of few of the staff members. I use to work at Dr. Tomita office (Island Dental) But right now I am going to school full time. I think I might try one of the two year school in Boise or Colorado. But it is hard to get in their HYG program. If you have tips when that time comes I will be asking forsure. I hear that it is hard but like you know dental assisting will for all those years will help - I hope. :) Anyhow, It was good to hear from you and will stay in touch. Tell everyone hi for me.

Tricia G said...

Hot mamma!

Sherrelle said...

Your teeth look wonderful.. I hope I never have to have my braces put back on but with the way I am with my retainer I might be in the same boat.

Melissa and Paul said...

Congrats on the pearly white. By the way, how are the Motts doing lately??