Saturday, June 21, 2008

Catching up




Here are some fun pictures of Jackson, this is my funny little boy, he just cracks me up! everyday is a new adventure with him. He has such a fun personality. I love him so much, I thank Heavenly Father everyday for sending me such a wonderful, fun little baby boy.




We have been swimming lots and lots to stay cool cause it has been so hot! Jackson loves the pool he just splashes and giggles, he is so funny. We have been swimming at Grammies and papas and at home with cousins, friends and mommy and me group, so fun.
nice chompers! this binky was a must have at the babytime expo!


Happy Fathers Day---it was Joeys first Fathers day-yeah! Jackson got him a new tie, and a golf package to Badlands, Jackson is a good shopper and dadda lovedit all, he also got him a card and we recorded Jackson saying Dadda on it, it was so cute. Joey is an amazing father, I love to watch him play with Jackson, it just warms my heart, I love him so much and I am so grateful to have him in my life and Jackson too.
Jackson loves his Papas too, each one is so special to him. They have already taught him so much and hold a special place in his heart. We are so lucky to have papa great, he is an amazing man with such a sweet spirit. (Jackson just woke up for this picture and this is his sad face-doesn't it break your heart).

13 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hi Andrea and Karen!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited that you found me! I just love this whole bloggin thing! Your Jackson is a doll boy who DOES totally remind me of my Ty! FUNNY! Everyone sounds and looks ao great! Take care! Tiffany

Blackburns said...

Andrea

Thank you so much for sharing my comment. I'm so glad that you guys set up a blog for Karen. It's so fun to reconnect with old friends. Karen is one friend I will never forget. She was so good to me. I consider all the Motts friends. Even though I don't know you that well I feel like I do know you because Karen always talks about her family. You can tell she loves all of you so very much. I love the pictures of your little guy. He is so cute. I'm glad you found Tiff's blog. It's fun to catch up. I also added you to my blog list so I can visit you often. :) I love your hair.
Take care
Emily

Cherine said...

love the update!!! Your family is so great! And Happy late Father's Day to Joey!!!

Lenzi said...

ok I am going to eat Jackson! He has grown just since I've seen him! Happy day to Joey, you only get one "first" Father's day :) Love urguts :) Lenzi

Jill & Seth said...

What a cutie. He is already so big. You guys are such an adorable little family. We're going to have to get together soon. That would be fun.

Kara said...

Too cute! Jackson is a little stud! You are so cute, and your hair looks beautiful in the pool!! Can't wait to see ya soon!

Aivaz Family said...

He is so fun. I love to watch him watch the games. He is growing up too fast.

The Anderson Family said...

Cute pics, Andrea!!!! LOVE THE SUNGLASSES!!!!Haha

Melissa and Paul said...

Hey guys!! can you email me your email address at m3jr8@juno.com

i need to make mine private due to weird people looking at it. THanks

The Johnson Five said...

Oh my gosh! Why do I have the cutest little baby nephew in the whole world?? I could just eat you up my little booger butt!! I love...love...love you...oh yeah...and u too Joey and Andy!! he..he...

Rachel said...

Hey, we would love to over sometime. Those two have really got to meet!

Heather said...

I stole a picture from your blog...hee...hee!

Suzanne said...

Hey Andrea and Joey....it's been awhile. Your little boy is so adorable! It looks like things are going well for your little family! How cute! :)

Suzanne