Friday, January 9, 2009

New Years & Christmas








This year for new years we spent the day at Heather and Dave's house riding Treyson and Ty's cool new ride. Thanks boys for taking the babies for rides. Then that evening we went to dinner and came back to my parents house for games and a little bubb-lay, hee hee sparkling cider. yummy, we got a little crazy.

after new years we went up to Utah for the weekend and we got to go see our new baby cousin Torsten, and Farah and Kurt. he is adorable so cute and tiny. It was fun to see everyone, I hate living so far away from our Utah family. miss ya guys already.
Jackson playing in the snow, it was freezing up there.




Christmas Eve at our house.
Christmas morning at the top of the stairs, traditional picture.
Look what Jackson got from Santa, He loves to ride Kota!!

Grammy and Papa got Jack Elmo Live, he seriously is the cutest toy I have ever seen, and Jackson loves to blow him kisses.
my goofy child, yes he looks like Joey but he is just like me. a big goof ball.
riding in style

what ya got here papa?
cute kids in their jammies
a little bit of Christmas Wii
Cousin Keaton riding kota
Christmas day at the Neilsons
63 years of marriage and still in love, I love Nana and Papa they are so cute.
all us kids got wii fits for Christmas wha-hooey!!

very tired after a long day of presents and fun.
Jackson loves his bubble machine for the bath tub that Santa brought him

Jackson loves right now singing and dancing toys, and he got alot of those for Christmas.
Snow in Vegas. crazy
the CREATIVE group: using guacamole for grass. (Kennady, Nikki, Jackson, Chloe and Andrea)
the BROWN NOSERS sucking up to the Judge, Karen- Grammy (Carson, Aaron, Timmy, Papa)
the PERFECTIONISTS, it was really perfect. (Keaton, Emily, JUSTIN, & JOEY)

We took Jackson to Opportunity Village and he loved all the lights.

Christmas Sunday, I got Jackson the sickest suit, doesn't he look so pimp?

17 comments:

Blackburns said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas and New Year. Your little guys looks so cute in his suit.

I went private so if you want me to invite you email me your email address. blackburns@q.com

Emily

Missy said...

What a great holiday season for you guys. The dino looks like a blast! I love Jacks suit. Where did you find it?

Heather said...

Tons of Pics...and I love the one of my little stud-muffin nephew in his suit! He so freakin' cute!

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

hey Missy-
i know i just got a kick out of the suit when i found it. i got it from Sams Club for like $25 but it was like back in October and I haven't seen them since then. he is a stud in it, cracks me up he looks like a little man

Rachel said...

I just looked at your blog yesterday wondering when you were going to post again. Jackson is such a STUD in that suit. Love it! And you always look as hott as ever. Can't you go get fat and ugly or something?

I'm way excited that we are super close now. We'll have to let our little guys play together. Jackson is seriously adorable! I'm not working anymore, so I'm good anytime. And hopefully this little baby of mine will be here soon. If I get any fatter .....

Rachel said...

Jackson has the greatest taste in clothes - let him know that I so approve of his little puma suits.

Travis and Ashlee said...

Looks like you guys had a great holiday. Happy anniversary to you too, ya I forget we got married the same day! I love the suit, it is totally awesome.

Melissa and Paul said...

Very cute!!!

Yes, we'll be at Sadie's party, can't wait to see you guys again, and you can meet my new little too!! =)

The Brady Bunch said...

Miss Andrea!!! It's Rachel. I saw your blog on Jenna's blog and checked you guys out. I hope you don't mind. You have a gorgeous family and I really miss you guys. Check out my blog if you'd like aaronandrachelbrady.blogspot.com Let's keep in touch if you would like. Your son is ADORABLE!!!!

joellen said...

Great pictures and looks like you had such fun! Jackson is adorable and Christmas is really fun with little ones. We missed our Mott family fun this year, but we'll be back in action next year! Happy New Year, Love Aunt J

Rachel said...

I love all of your Christmas pictures! And I am dying over Jackson in his suit... he is adorable!

Rachel said...

I love all of your Christmas pictures! And I am dying over Jackson in his suit... he is adorable!

The Bishop Family said...

My nephew is a STUD in the suit. i need to find Dax one for Brian and Michelles wedding so keep your eyes open.

Melissa Anderson said...

Ok first of all, how far north did you come into Utah? We would have loved to see you guys! Second of all...Jackson is like the cutest thing ever in his suit! I loved all the pictures. It looks like you guys had a great holiday. We miss you all!

The Johnson Five said...

K I love that picture of Nana and Papa...but what i loved more was your crazy call at 12:01 am on New Years day you silly, silly girl!! ha..ha..or drunken??

Tiffany said...

That suit is SICK!!! OMG... I love it!!!! What a freakin stud! Sounds like xmas was so fun!!!! You guys are so cute!

Jen Rose said...

Hey girl! It looks like you guys had a blast over the holidays! Your family is way too cute! And, I absolutely love Jackson's little suit!