Sunday, January 25, 2009

4 year anniversary, projects, & I'm kinda famous, hee hee!!

I have been working on some projects lately, keeping busy! Karen and I decided to clean out our sewing closet, paint it and organize, look out Martha we are crazy with our label machine. we are so happy with the way it turned out, everything has its place and we can find what we need. we are going to paint the actual sewing room soon and do some other cute things with it, so I will post more pics when that is done.

made these cute bath towels to go with the treat boxes as birthday gifts.



wanting a new look for my living room, so recovered my old pillows, I love turquiose and brown
I have been making these cute treat boxes lately, Jackson loves his, when I open it for him he twiddles his fingers and he can't decide which treat he wants, it is so funny, so many choices.



I am way late on posting these pics, but we celebrated our 4 year anniversary on Jan. 8th, and Joey took me to the Melting Pot for dinner and then to the movies, we have never been to that restaurant and we really enjoyed it, so fun. Thanks lovey, I had a great time, and I love you to the moon and back.



Check out this website, a friend of mine told me about it, my picture, along with my girls (Kelly, & Charlie) at graduation, on the CSN graduation information website, too funny--wha-hooey we are famous.
https://www.csn.edu/pages/2216.asp

12 comments:

Sherrelle said...

I love it... YOu are so creative I totally need some lessons on domestication!!!

Rachel said...

Wow, you ARE famous! I'm so glad that you got to come to the shower. I LOVED the blanket and burpies with Tegan's little name on them. Your little business makes the cutest stuff! I want to go to the Melting Pot someday. i always hear they are so yummy. And your craft room looks so great, nice and efficient and organized.

You and me and Staci will have to get together but you two will have to wait until I'm thin enough to stand between the two of you. I'm not going to be the fat friend, no siree. So Tegan needs to get out of my belly!

joellen said...

Can't believe its been four years ... time flies ... love the sewing room makeover, and the cute things you're making. You are so talented!

Wynd said...

Cute famous pic! I love the craft room, so cute. And wow, fun projects.

Brad and Leslie said...

I want that craft room - bad. Happy (late) Anniversary! I still can't believe you two are old enough to be married, or be parents!

Jen Rose said...

Hey girlie! I am so jealous of your sewing room! That looks amazing! I've been trying to get organized....you have motivated me to finish! Thanks for the info on brown fiesta at Dillards! I picked me up a few pieces! Oh, and happy happy anniversary! Your family is so cute!

Kara said...

You crafty girls you! Those snack things are too cute, and so are you. Happy late anniversary. Yay that you're kinda famous-that's fun to see that pic.

Tiffany said...

What an awesome sewing room!!!!!! I want some of those burp clothes someday maybe when I have another baby!!!
Happy Anni to you too!!! Yahoo!

The Johnson Five said...

Well it's good that you are famous now because I ONLY hang out with famous people! It's about time you're in the crowd! Ha..ha...lunch was fun and dang girl...you and mama have been on a role lately....but you know what your missing with all your projects?? ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love your guts!

Rachel said...

I am loving those snack boxes...very cute idea! You have inspired me to clean out my closet too!

Heather said...

Organization is my middle name. It drives mom nuts...she's always making fun of me. The room looks so good.

And Happy Anniversary!!!

Suzanne said...

How much do you charge for a complete bedding set, bumper, skirt, and blanket?