Sunday, March 22, 2009

Twilight dorks



Yes!! we did it!! all of us girls spent the night at mom and dads and at midnight on Friday night me and my sistas Heather, & Kim went to Wal-mart to stand in the ridiculous long line to get our copies of our favorite movie Twilight- and the board game-wha-hooey! And we had a blast doing it! Thanks girls for a fun filled night of excitement, tiredness, yelling out the sun roof and giggling till we almost peed our pants.
favorite line of the night, "Got two, cause one is not enough!!" hee hee.
(we had to buy a copy for ourselves,mom and others)
(keep in mind it was 1:30 in the morning when these pictures were taken, don't look too closely at how lovely we look, and yes I sported my sexy jammies up in Wally World-one hot momma)

11 comments:

Heather said...

FACE!!! And yes...I think I did pee my pants laughing as hard as we did. I'm glad we did it.
"Got 2...cause 1's not enough" hee...hee...hee! I'm LOL right now.

Aivaz Family said...

So fun. Didn't know there was a board game. That's fabulous. To answer your question, my sister got the Edward cut out at Suncoast in the Galleria Mall. Best $30 bucks she ever spent! You and your sisters are too cute.

D'On Marx said...

How fun! I missed the Twilight madness this time.

Kyson and Kodi said...

It's nice to see you girls are as crazy as the rest of us are about Twilight. Looks like fun!

Tiffany said...

OMG!!!! I love it!!!!

The Bishop Family said...

Yes we are dorks but we had fun and then went right to bed.

Brad and Leslie said...

Don't you love sister fu?! I miss my sisters so much. BTW - my friend LOVED the blanker! The colors in the nursery match it perfectly. It looks like it was made to compliment the room!

Livin' it and Lovin' it! said...

You guys are too cute! Sounds like you had a fun girls night. I have a very Random question for you, but Wyndee said you guys had a hard time getting Jackson to take a bottle when you went back to work, how did you finally do it? Trystan did really good with a bottle until about three weeks ago and now you would think someone was trying to kill him when I try to give him a bottle!!!! Any suggestions?

Rachel said...

I love that you love Twilight... I have watched it twice this week!

The Johnson Five said...

One word......Tards!!! Ha...ha..just kiddin....I love it!!! Go twilight!! You wish you could kiss Edward right now..don't lie..I called you out..FACE!!

Cherine said...

Hey I should of gone to our crazy parties up here because at a Walmart in Salt Lake the girl who played Victoria showed up at 10:30 and stayed until 1 AM. I went bright and early the next morning.

By the way do you ever check out the website. Twilightmoms.com? Good stuff!