Friday, February 13, 2009

Portrait Innovations


Portrait Innovations---http://www.portraitinnovations.com/index.html
Nikki told me about this place to take Jackson and get his picture taken. They take a ton of pictures and you can pick one pose and for $9.95 you get 1 11x14, 2 8x10, 4 5x7, 4 3x5, and 30 wallets. Pretty good deal, so I wanted to share with everyone. The top picture is the one I picked for the $9.95 deal and then the b&w one of course was more, they take a ton of pics and then try to sell you all of them, so I caved and got this one too. My little man I can't believe he is already 16 months old. He has such a personality too, he cracks me up.

Here are some of his favorites:
-Yo Gabba Gabba--My name is Jackson, I like to dance.
-repeating everything we say
-He says,"bonka" for bonkers and he says it every time he hits something.
-still loves to dance all the time, yes! my kid has rhythm
-He loves bath time and his bubble machine in the bath
-He puts his foam nerf balls in his mouth and blows them out like the nerf gun
-he loves to make funny faces.
-he runs with his arms out, bent wrists and tongue out, I say, "stop running like a fairy."
-whenever he wants something, everything is more more and he signs it--it kinda is annoying, but still cute
-I don't understand this kids love for seasonal singing and dancing toys (snowman, reindeer, polar bear, puppy, dean martin, brobee, elmo live) they go everywhere with us.
-he loves all his dogs-Mehhie (Meggie), Luc (Lucy), Ahhie (Annie)
-He knows where his eyes, nose, and mouth are.

This picture I took at the park and with this new program I downloaded off the internet that again Nikki told me about, Picasa, I made it all cool looking, I love this picture.

12 comments:

Blackburns said...

Cute boy! I will have to download that so I can play with my pictures.

Cherine said...

HOly Cow he is a big boy. He looks all grown up in his pictures. They turned out awesome!!!

Jen Rose said...

Those turned out so great! I love them. Is Nikki holding out tips from me?? That's a really cool effect! And, Jackson is SOOOOO adorable.

joellen said...

Wow, he's just more handsome every day! I love Picasa, I used it on my PC but it doesn't work on Mac. The picture you edited looks so good, but maybe its because of your good looking subject.

Heather said...

THANKS for the Valentines KICKIN' last night. 10pm...we were never expecting it (Its all about strategy, right?). And thanks for these cute pics of Jackson. We love them.

The Bishop Family said...

that is my very handsome nephew. i need to get daxs pictures done. i can't believe how old they are getting. i was just looking at the picture you gave me when i was holding jackson when he was first born all bundled up.

The Anderson Family said...

Hey lady! Those are some seriously CUTE pictures, but what should I expect - with such cute parents??!! I love those! How are you guys doing?

The Johnson Five said...

Wow..that Nikki lady is a pretty cool cat! Can I get her number? Ha..ha...It's MEEE!! Jack was so cute and fun today...and yes..I do feed him Justin!! Wacko!! K..do you not love picasa?? My little nephew is one rockin dude! Love him!

Rachel said...

Thanks for the picture tips. Those pictures turned out really cute and you can't beat that price!

Tiffany said...

Such cute pictures!!!!! Makes me want to take pictures of him too! If you ever want me to while I am in Vegas let me know!!! He's just too darn cute!

Tricia G said...

Such cute pics! He is getting so big!

Travis and Ashlee said...

Those pictures are super cute!! We took some of Makaila whens he was younger and she hated it but they still turned out some of our best pictures!! but we totally caved and got way more then two pictures!! What a cute little boy you have!