Monday, October 12, 2009

pumpkin patch 2009

This last weekend Joey, Jackson, and I went up to Hurricane Utah to spend the weekend with our SNAZZY friends (that one is for you Lenzi) Lenzi, Jeff and JJ. We celebrated Jeff's birthday, had a BBQ, made halloween treats, went to a baptism, went to the pumpkin patch, dinner at Benjas, haunted house, found out some amazing news and took several naps. We had a blast and can't wait to do it again. Here are some of our fabulous pictures enjoy!!






















5 comments:

Wynd said...

Such cute pictures, I love your hair! Jackson looks so big.

Farah said...

Looks like a fun day. I didn't even know we had something that cool in my own backyard!

Lenzi said...

woot woot! Your snazzy friends LOVED having you here :) We cant wait to do it again! All the boys looked so cute, how lucky did we get to have such CUTE boys?!?! Love ya tons!

Melissa Anderson said...

That looks like such a fun place! You have such a cute family. I too can't WAIT to see you at Greg's wedding. It will be so fun!

I do have a little beef with you though girl...I thought I convinced you and Joey to come here to see us. When is it our turn for a visit huh?

Suzanne said...

Where is that great pumpkin patch...we are going up to Zion this weekend and need to find a great pumpkin patch!