Sunday, August 30, 2009

Girls Night Out


So, my good friend from high school Lenzi came down this weekend and all of us girls went out. We had dinner at Cadillac Ranch at Town Square and rode the bull, ha ha, that was so much fun--check out that graceful fall. We did some shopping and went to see Time Travelers Wife--so good, but makes you cry like a baby or should I say makes Andrea cry like a baby while Kim, Lenzi and Nikki laugh their heads off while mister weirdo down the way burped, farted and yelled so loudly you couldn't pay attention--classic times. We had a good ol time and definetly need to do it more often, thanks girls for a way fun night!!!
oh and this last photo I must explain: our attempt at trying to get another crazy jumping photo but failing due to kims camera button pushing skills-ha! See Nikki's blog or fb for a lovely shot of this attempt.

7 comments:

The Johnson Five said...

Haha...I will never forget old man!!! haha..I'm crying now just thinking of it!! We had so much fun! LOVE you tons!

joellen said...

you girls are so cute, and I love the red/brown hair!!

Lenzi said...

SO FUN girlie!! I had SO much fun and I wish we could do it all the time :) I miss you so much and I love how much fun we still have at our old lady age! And by the way, I took the longest nap ever yesterday after you kept me up all night hehe!!!! Love you tons, see you next weekend!!

Jen Rose said...

You guys look so cute!! Glad you had fun...I am cracking up at the bull riding! Love it!

Wynd said...

You look So cute on the bull, natural cowgirl! Fun times!

Heather said...

K...you WILDthingYOU!!! Look at you ride that bull!

Brooke said...

OK why are you girls so dang HOTT!!? Looks like you guys had a blast!