Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Valentines Day




This year for Valentines day we decided not to go out to dinner and fight the crowds. So, instead Karen and I made steak, king crab legs, salad, asparagus in a balsamic vinegarette, and hand dipped chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. The boys loved it, they said it was a lot better than going out to eat.
Earlier that day flowers were delivered to the door from Joey. He is so good to me, he knows how much I love flowers, he is such a sweetie. My favorite flowers Iris's and tulips. They were beautiful, I love those two colors together, purple and red, they just pop!
After dinner we watched a movie (No Reservations) and Jackson fell asleep on Joey two minutes into it. When we went up to bed he woke up, so we got to put him in his cute valentine jammies that Grammy Neilson got him.
Our valentines day was low key this year, but I loved it. We really had a good time spending it with family!

No comments: