Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cannon Clark Bishop


My sista Kim had her second little boy yesterday, Cannon Clark Bishop. He weighed 7 lbs. 10 oz. and 19 inches. Mom and baby are doing very good and can't wait to get out of the hospital. Dax loves his new baby brother, he was so cute with him. Right after Cannon was born he started sucking his fingers and the only way to do it is like a ROCKSTAR--ha ha! Here is a few pictures of the new addition to our family, which now makes up 5 grand--BOYS!! whoot, whoot! oh, and can not forget the cute blanket and burp Cannon has been sporting at the hospital. CONGRATS Kimmie, Dax and Bryan --he is a keeper!






8 comments:

Heather said...

Yep...he is a keeper! I have Dax today (and last night...boy, he's a good kicker in his sleep) anywhoo...he just saw Cannon on your post and he got so excited to see him. It was Cute!

Lenzi said...

Frickin A.. I can't wait to see the little rockstar! I wanna baby!!! I love his little rockstar pose and his little blanket is so cute :) Yea for baby boys!! Love you!!

The Anderson Family said...

Congrats Kim!!! Katie did the same thing with those two fingers the second she came out, and 6 years later she is still sucking that way. I think it's soo cute.

Wynd said...

How fun, can't wait to meet him! Love all the cute pics.

Tiffany said...

Sooo cute!! You know I'll be calling you...wait I need your number but anywho I will be calling you for some blankets and burpies!

Farah said...

Woo hoo! Boys are the best! He is such cute little man, and might I say great job on the blankies and stuff. You know I want his beanie too!

Brooke said...

Congrats to your sis! My connor boy used to suck his fingers like that too when he was a baby...awww how fast it goes by :( love to see the cute pix! xo

The Johnson Five said...

Love him!!! Waiting for pics of the beach!!! I got mine up and rollin baby!